Take a moment there and squeeze that one out...I'll wait...
We are so up to our eyes in debt, thanks to Shrub II and the excesses of the current administration, that we could all end up waking up at any time living as employees of a wholly owned subsidiary of the PROC. Wait...we already are...my bad. Naturally the thing to do is piss away money we don't have to reduce the deficit of a terrorist regime that finds it seemingly impossible to even begin to figure out how to go about planning to build the most basic of political institutions that any legitimate state would have. And why exactly are the terrorists of the PLO in debt anyway?
Let's see...in December of 2007 an international star-studded list of nations and NGOs met in Paris and agreed to pledge $7.4 billion to the PLO (that's nearly $2.5 billion a year for those of you trying to keep score). There are established nations that would love to have a budget like that. But the PLO claimed it needed $1.8 billion in aid in 2008, and $1.2 billion in 2009.
In 2009 Juan Hussein Peron Jr. Jr. swelled U.S. aid to the PLO up to $980 million (supposedly in response to the need for humanitarian aid needed after Operation Cast Lead...despite the fact that even during that conflict Israel trucked in food, medicine, and other humanitarian aid stuffs by the ton).
In September PLO Prime Sinister Salam Fayyad asked UN donors for $500 million to eliminate his budget deficit. On November 4th the EU gave $28.5 million in Euros to the PLO for pensions and salaries for PLO "public-sector employees" (we call them gunmen, or terrorists).
And let's not forget that Juan Hussein gave $900 million to Hamas last year.
But let's look at the 2010 U.S. figures...just for shits and giggles. For those of you that think this $150 million is a bolt from the blue, I got news for you...it was already appropriated by Congress in this year's budget according to the Congressional Research Service. The announcement by Hillary was conveniently held up until after the midterm elections, a callous tactical move considering Marack's Middle East Peace Fiasco was in full flounder and the Donkeys were losing their collective shit.
So what's the total breakdown in US aid allocations for the PLO terrorists for this year? Here are the figures from the CRS:
- First comes the $150 million for the deficit short fall...(how did they know when allocating the budget that there would be a short fall this year? I mean, what happened to the nearly 2.5 billion in pledges they should have gotten this year? Someone at Hate must have one helluva crystal ball.)
- Next comes USAID's $250.4 million which gets broken down like this:
- • $38 million – governance, rule of law, civil society (this would include dedicating public spaces to terrorists who murdered Jewish civilians, publicly lynching and throwing homosexuals off buildings, and sending photographers to shoot images of Arab children throwing rocks and running at moving cars for publication around the world...what a civil society).
• $93.5 million – health, education, social services (this would include the continued campaign of incitement against Jews on PLO run TV, radio, newspapers, and schools)
• $95 million – economic development (I suppose this would be a reference to bribes)
• $23.9 million – humanitarian assistance (They're not building a second luxury mall in Gaza with money raised from the Gaza City bake sale)
- $96 million Training, non-lethal equipment, and garrisoning assistance to PA security forces in the West Bank, supporting efforts by the U.S. Security Coordinator (this would be the vaunted force of largely Al-Aqsa Brigade members, some of whom were involved in the murder of Rabbi Meir Chai, father of seven...the weapons used? American m-16s)
- $4 million for Governance, rule of law, human rights, and institution-building assistance,including to strengthen PA ministries and the justice system and to encourage judicial independence (again I throw up in my mouth a little as the sentence for selling land to a Jew in a PLO court is death)
Now here's something interesting. Haaretz, the Israeli leftist's choice source for disinformation, reported in August that Arab countries were cutting their aid to the PLO. At the time the PLO was reporting that their aid for budget support was only $583 million (funny that's the same amount that the US and EU gave them this year, including the aid announcements in November).
In 2009 Saudi gave the PLO $241.1 million. By August 2010 that amount dropped to $30.6 million. The UAE gave the PLO $173.9 million in 2009. By August of 2010 they had given nothing.
That's right America, while the Arabs have figured out that it's better to jam cash up a camel's rear than give it to the PLO, the Hate Department is giving the Arab terrorists of the PLO nearly 17 times more cash than the Saudis.
Are you banging your head against the wall yet?
Now the Israel haters on all points on the political spectrum will say: But Shtuey, you're full of crap because the U.S. gives Israel $3.8 billion in aid every year (actually they will say 6-7 billion because they are just plain dumber than a bag of hammers). I have two answers to that.
1) Most of that aid is in loan guarantees for Israel to pay for housing, absorption of immigrants and refugees, etc, and Foreign Military Financing. Israel has never defaulted on any of these loans, so the U.S. is actually getting that money back as opposed to the money it flushes down the PLO crapper. FMF works this way:
Congress has ruled that Israel receive its FMF aid in a lump sum during the first month of the fiscal year. Once disbursed, Israel’s military aid is transferred to an interest bearing account with the Federal Reserve Bank (how convenient). Israel uses interest collected on its military aid to pay down its non-guaranteed debt to the United States, which, according to the U.S. Treasury Department, stood at $625 million as of August 2010. Israel cannot use accrued interest for defense procurement inside Israel. In the end, FMF grants from the U.S. only amount to a little more than 18% of Israel's total defense budget, and most of the money it represents ends up in the hands of American military contractors like General Dynamics and Lockheed Martin, and in the United States Treasury.
2) Israel would be better off without that money as it would likely make a lot more cash selling military hardware and technology to countries the U.S. doesn't want Israel dealing with because Uncle Sam doesn't want the competition. It would also mean that Israeli Prime Ministers would feel less obligated to come home from state visits to America with their nose smelling like the Chief Executive's rectum.
According to Isaac Ben Israel, the times certainly have a changed:
In contrast to practices of the past, Israel has not received any technological know-how from the Americans in recent years. Certainly Israel has received weapon systems from the US: combat systems, aircraft, electronic warfare systems, and various first line equipment of the highest quality of US technological production. But in recent years these items have arrived in sealed boxes that may not be opened; Israeli specialists may not know what is inside them and occasionally oversight groups arrive to preclude the possibility that anything was opened illegally.[From: Isaac Ben Israel, Israeli Security Dependence on the US, Institute for National Security Studies, The US and Israel under Changing Political Circumstances, Tel Aviv, Israel, November 2009, pp. 75-79.]
So, where are the billions of dollars from the PLO budget that has produced no civil infrastructure, no political institutions that are not based on the genocide of Israel's Jews, no independent judiciary, or anything else of any substance? Rather than blather on, here's a little video that ought to shed some light on how your tax dollars have been flushed down the worthless Arab toilet known as the "Palestinian Authority" over the years.